Monday, November 29, 2010

J'adore Paris

Hi everyone, I would like to show some pictures I have made in Paris. I went to Paris with school in September. It is a really nice city and the mode is really excellent! We have done a lot of things and we saw really nice buildings.

Here some pictures of my experience with Paris:
This picture is made by a friend of mine. It is a picture at 'De Notre Dame'
We found this cute little candy shop in the city centre! I like it very much
Here we are at the Sacre Couer. It was also a very nice place. There were a lot of people!
 On the 3 pictures you can see the Eiffeltoren! I have made a lot of pictures here with my friends
 On this picture you can see a really cozy square! (this square was behind De Notre Dame)
On this picture you can see my bag I bought in Paris. Do you like it?  
And last but not least! The Moulin Rouge. Such a nice theater!

I hope you like this post!! If you want to go to a nice city, I recommend Paris!
xxxx Inge

2 comments:

  1. Dankjewel, super lief (:
    Ik vind dat outfitje met vans echt heel leuk.
    Veel succes met je blog, ik volg je xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik ga binnenkort ook naar parijs, ik krijg er echt zin in door deze foto's! leuk blog!

    ReplyDelete